Gokada is here to make life easier! Move around Lagos smartly by requesting a ride on the Gokada app at an affordable cost without having to alternate at bus stops.
Gokada uses smart 200 cc motorbikes that are allowed to move on major roads in Lagos unlike the conventional 100 cc motorbikes driven by the regular ‘Okada’ / ‘aboki’ drivers. Gokada drivers are cautious, verified, experienced, and well trained. They all pass through the Gokada Driver Training School and are re-taught how to properly drive around the streets of Lagos, safely, with a passenger.
Gokada has been operating within the Yaba Mainland axis and recently started operations within Victoria Island – Lekki axis in Lagos.
Requesting a Gokada ride is easy – here’s how Gokada works
– Simply open the app, enter your pick up location and tap request ride
– Your verified Gokada driver will call you to confirm your request and destination.
– Your driver arrives in minutes, gives you your hair net and helmet and you hop on the bike
– Your driver gets you to your destinations safely and ends the trip
– Pay cash and rate your driver to help us improve the Gokada experience.
Download the Android App on Google Play Store via http://bit.ly/gokadaandroid
Download the Ios App on Apple App Store via http://bit.ly/gokadaios
Follow us on social media @gokadang
Visit our website: gokada.ng