- Sign in to Blogger.com.
- Choose the blog you want to delete from the drop down.
- In the left menu, select Settings and then “Other”.
- Under “Delete Blog” next to “Remove your blog,” click “Delete blog”.
- Click “Delete This Blog”.
You can restore your blog for a short period after deleting it if you haven’t deleted it permanently:
- Sign in to Blogger.
- On the left side of your Blogger dashboard, next to the name of your blog, click the down arrow.
- Under “Deleted blogs,” click the blog you want to restore.
- Click “Undelete”.
Now to delete it permanently, follow the steps above, then:
- On the left side of your Blogger dashboard, click the down arrow and scroll to “deleted blogs”. Click the name of the blog you deleted, click “Permanently delete”.
- In the window that opens, click “Permanently delete”.