in

President Buhari launches Light rail network in Nigeria.

President Buhari has officially commissioned the first phase of the Abuja Light Rail mass transit covering 12 stations within the metropolis of Abuja.

The Abuja Rail is the first Light Rail network in West Africa. The rail project has been in the works for over 11 years. It was inherited at 63% completion from the past administration (PDP) and the remaining 37% was fast-tracked to completion by this Administration (APC).

What do you think?

Written by admin1

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

GIPHY App Key not set. Please check settings

WhatsApp is using newspapers to combat fake news in India

Samsung builds ‘world’s largest mobile factory’ in India